Why can’t I blog? Why don’t I blog? Why shouldn’t I blog?
I’ve set up an elaborate(in my mind) bunch of reason..
1. I’m guilty of being attracted to the no of hits I got and that alone. When I started blogging, it was fun to express what I had to say. Somewhere along the way, I lost it..
2. I joined Facebook. Why did I join something I hated before? Part of me wanted to keep in touch with my friends, part of he did it because Windows Phone 7 had social network integration and its amazing how my phone integrated it. How did it affect my blogging skills? Facebook gave me an opportunity to express in shorter sentences via status updates.
3. I had not much to blog about. Nobody will when they are boiling themselves in a pit of self loathing and pity. Now that I stopped giving a damned thing about all that, life is a much better place to live in.
4. I don’t have a 4th reason to be honest. But for someone who won’t read all this, he shall see one more than the actual thing.
5. Not gonna fool anyone with this but, I’ve been busy..:)
Well, I’m back